Safety Tips for Prabhu e-Banking
In order to minimize the risk associated with e-Banking, our all e-Banking customers are requested to follow the below mentioned safety tips:
- Please memorize and keep your password confidential at all times. Don't reveal your e-Banking password to anyone, even family members and bank employees.
- Once you complete conducting your banking on the Internet, always log off before visiting other Internet sites. Don't just close your browser.
- Don't allow your browsers to save/remember your user name and password.
- Avoid accessing your e-Banking account from public/shared computer.
- To access Prabhu e-Banking always type in the correct URL (https://www.prabhubank.com) into your browser window. Never click a link that offers to take you to our website.
- Prabhu Bank never requests the customers to provide their Password. If you are asked to provide your password that could be fraud attempt by hackers and thus never provide the password.
- Prabhu Bank never asks for transaction password (Second Password) in the login screen.
- Prabhu e-Banking site is "Norton Secured". Always watch out for the "Norton Secured" Logo. If you click onto the logo, the details of certificate will be displayed.
- If you think your account information has been leaked or compromised in any way, change your e-Banking password immediately.
- If you forget your e-Banking password or unable to log in e-Banking or you notice any suspicious activities on your account, please contact your account maintaining Branch immediately.